Thursday, December 22, 2011

Spiritual Transformations

After my spiritual death experience I would continue to experience what might have been spontaneous Kundalini releases. I wasn’t doing anything that I was aware of to cause them, but every 5 years or so it was as if an extreme excess of energy was downloaded into me that had effects on me that affected every aspect of my life. More than anything else it affected my perception of reality and it caused my consciousness to expand to new levels each time. Each experience provided me gifts that I wish someone could have helped me to better develop.

In the winter of 1984 I had a particularly powerful download that I will never forget. Like in 1977 I was so energized that I felt little need for sleep. My psychic abilities increased and I will never forget seeing the first layer of the aura on a co-worker. During this time was when a number pattern began appearing to me in seemingly unusual ways.

The numbers: 12,21,212,221,222,1221,2112 seemed to mean something but I could never figure out what!

I used to work in an office where there was a clock mounted on the wall behind me. Even if I knew the approximate time of day I would spontaneously turn around and see the clock turn to precisely 2:21. This happened so frequently I began to wonder what it was that causing me to do this! This went on daily for over a month. Then I started waking up spontaneously at 12:21 or 2:21 am. It was as if these numbers were some kind of communication trying to get my attention. It never failed to get my attention because it would continually come up in new ways that amazed me. I will never forget when my parents bought a house in 1988 with a 1221 address.!

No comments:

Post a Comment