Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The 3 Stages Continued


Then in 1999 I thought that the symbol would look perfect in the center of the sun. So I traced the sun image from a photo of my Angelstar.

In 2005 after reading Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 I was gazing at the symbol above and I wondered how and why the Angelstar reflected the numbers 12 & 21, and what if the sun part of the device represented the 12/21 sun? Suddenly it hit me over the head like a full throttle jackhammer! My symbol represents the celestial alignment that occurs on 12/21/2012 which is synchronistic with the Mayan calendar end date!

What the ?????? I exclaimed out loud! How does this happen? I did not do this intentionally, and yet it happened through me with little or no effort. I guess that “it” whatever “it” is moves through me and when it does I do not resist I just take action.


If it were not for events like this and this type of validation from outside sources I would have turned my back on this stuff years ago. Something meaningful here has been happening all along and I am determined to find out what that is!

See video (next post) that portrays the alignment.


Click here to continue

No comments:

Post a Comment