Sunday, December 18, 2011

So what is going on here? (1/10/12)


This kind of thing has been going on in my life for so long I may end up siding with the idea of ignoring all of it. I keep asking: What am I to do with all this? This blog is a product of it but unfortunately it does not pay the bills! In fact, I have been posting about things like this for years and have received very little input even despite thousands of blog page hits. Could it be that no one else knows what to do with this or what to make of it either? Maybe I am just not asking the right questions?
If nothing else, “it” may provide clues about the nature of reality. My experience has been one of profound interconnectedness, between events, people, animals, nature and even machines. I am convinced that the only separation that truly exists is right between our ears, but only if we allow it by not questioning/challenging what the mind defines as “reality”. Our finite mind tries to fit infinity into a finite box and call it’s contents “truth” or “reality” and then we live by those limitations as if they were Gods to never be challenged!
I have often wondered if my numbers like a personal code in the matrix of reality and for whatever reason a gateway opened up for me and a line of communication was permanently established. I apparently have opened up this gateway for close friends while participating in medicine circles. For some the connection was temporary and/or limited, and for others they experience it much like I do.
How would your life change if you had similar experiences? How different would the world be if we all experienced a profound interconnectedness that knows no limitation?

10/24/12 Note: I stopped posting here due to a lack responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment