Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The 1221 Angelstar

About two weeks later while exploring Sedona Arizona, I stopped in at The Eye of The Vortex bookstore. I was curiously eyeing a meditation room that they had in the back when I saw something that silently spoke to the core of my being. It was a large alchemical sun/moon symbol that had large crystals mounted in the flames of the sun. I was very attracted to it, it seemed as if the device was pulling on my solar plexus. I had an affinity to this thing that I simply could not explain, It was as if the thing was alive and had something to give me. A store clerk told me that it was an Angelstar 12.

I continued to live in Phoenix for about four more months and decided to go back to Minnesota before my funds ran out. I was expecting my profit sharing from the job I had quit and I started thinking about buying an Angelstar like the one I saw at the bookstore. I contacted the manufacturer and ended up being offered the Angelstar 12 for $210! Hmmm….I reflected on the numbers I had wrote down 12 & 21 and then I thought about how this thing affected me in the bookstore and I could not resist buying it!

The artwork on the Angelstar becomes extremely symbolically meaningful as you will soon see!

No comments:

Post a Comment